- MIPI IP Subsystem Shipment up to fifteen million
- Awarded SGS ISO 9001 Plus Award: QMS Competence Management Benchmark
- Delivered 12.5G SerDes PHY & V-by-One PHY on UMC 28nm HPC process
- Announced Uranus™ SoC Development Platform on 55ULP eFlash process
- Delivered a complete set of UMC 55nm eFlash cell libraries and memory compilers
- Announced its silicon-proven imaging subsystem consisting of a single combo PHY IP of MIPI, LVDS, sub-LVDS, and HiSPi
- Delivered a complete set of UMC 28nm cell libraries and memory compilers
- Provided the complete family of ARM development tools with the newly-distributed ARM Keil tools
- First 28nm ASIC project tapeout
- Strengthening its ASIC Design Service Sales Network North America with 10 more agents
- Announced its Dual-core Cortex-A9-based SoC Platform to accelerate SoC Development in Cloud Computing
- Announced Its Silicon Proven & Seamless Integrated MIPI CSI-2, DSI Controller & PHY IPs
- President Newly Elected as One of GSA's APAC Leadership Council Members
- Awarded National TrainQuali Prize - Special Prize
- Delivered a 340 million gate-count SoC at 40nm process node, proving the leading technology and service capabilities
- Extended license for ARM® Cortex™-A9 processors and Mali™-400 MP GPUs to strengthen its SoC design service
- Optimized a complete IP portfolio for UMC processes ranging from 0.11um to 28nm nodes
- Achieved the yearly record-high revenue by USD 274 million
- Joined with customers to unveil its complete USB 3.0 solutions and achievement by the attentive Y2011 USB 3.0 Forum
- Introduced its high-performance IQ ADC/DAC IP solutions for wireless communications in 55nm
- Migrated into 40nm process by assisting its customer with the 4G base station ASIC design
- Cooperated with Fresco Logic to launch its 4-port USB 3.0 host controller chip
- Assisted the customer to get the certification of USB 3.0 host controller
- Introduced its high-performance 1GHz ARMv5 compliant processor - FA726TE
- From PHYs to device controllers, all Faraday's USB 3.0 solution got certified with logo on products
- Announced the most competitive USB 3.0 PHY in UMC 0.11um aluminum process
- SATA3 PHY & controller first to achieve compliance in UMC's 90nm process technology
- Offered 55nm/65nm miniIO™ with around 40% area-saving and robust ESD performance
- Launched the low-leakage memory with up to 90% leakage-reduction
- Pioneered to launch the USB 3.0 PHY in UMC 0.13um
- Launched PCIe2.0 at 90nm with passing the compliance test
- Offered 0.13um miniIO™ with around 40% area-saving and robust ESD performance
- Offered the miniaturized cell library miniLib™ in both 90nm and 65nm
- Partnered with Fresco Logic to validate SuperSpeed USB PHY (USB 3.0) with SuperSpeed Digital xHCI host and device controller
- Announced the first commercially available 1GHz memory compiler to enable GHz CPU & SoC designs in UMC 90nm
- Launched SiP design service
- Offered the first memory compiler in UMC 65nm LL process
- Introduced the ARMv5 compliant ultra low power core - FA606TE
- Introduced next generation ARMv5 compliant high performance processor - FA626TE
- Launched silicon-proven DDR2 memory physical interface IP
- Introduced repairable memory development system - REMEDE™
- Implemented ultra small ARM926EJ-S™ hard core in UMC 0.13µm process
- Launched FIE7020 audio platform solution targeting portable audio applications
- Received the Frost & Sullivan Award for "Customer Service Innovation" in the area of VLSI design services
- Expanded its commitment to ARM with V5TEJ and 926EJS licenses
- Faraday Introduced a New MP3 Player SoC - FIE7010 HD-based Audio Platform Solution
- Faraday and ICL jointly Developed a Dual Application SOC Platform for Network Surveillance and Network TV Industries
- Faraday Reaffirms its Commitment to Structured ASIC Business
- Faraday's MDTCP Successfully Cuts Into Small-to-medium-sized Display Market
- Moved into a new office building for business expansion and staff/resources congregation
- Awarded "R & D Accomplishment Award" by Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan
- Announced 0.18µm Ultra-High-Density Silicon IP platform - "miniIP™"
- Unveiled the fastest Time-to-Market Structured ASIC for peripheral interface chips - "PeripheralComposer"
- Introduced industry's smallest USB 2.0 PHY IP
- Announced low power dissipation platform solution - "PowerSlash™"
- Introduced its first silicon-proven TFT LCD T-CON Platform "FT-300"
- Awarded "The Most Outstanding Award of Industrial Technology Advancement" by MOEA, R.O.C.
- Announced its first generic platform "SoCreative!™"
- Introduced a series of most integrated and application focus platforms, including Internet/Audio/Video/Wireless platforms.
- Awarded "2004 Technology Fast 500 in Asia Pacific" by DeloitteTouche Tohmatsu (DTT)
- Awarded "Outstanding Financial Performance Fabless Company" by FSA
- Launched the 2nd ARM based CPU core "FA526"
- Introduced USB OTG IP
- Introduced Structured ASIC technology "MPCA"
- Introduced its first SoC platform solution "IA-Composer™"
- Introduced 0.18µm IPs for "Serial ATA II PHY" and Controller
- Launched its first ARM based CPU Core "FA510"
- Developed a full portfolio of comprehensive IPs for UMC 90nm process and beyond
- Certified as "ARM Design Center"
- Set up Europe & China office
- Introduced 0.13µm libraries for UMC process
- Set up Japan office
- Awarded "The Best New Company of the Year" by Asia Money Magazine
- 1999 -Listed on Taiwan Security Exchange (TAIEX:3035)
-Awarded "Design Company with the Most Potential" by Business Weekly Magazine
-Awarded "The Best New Company of the Year" by Asia Money Magazine
- 1998 -Began providing world-class silicon Intellectual Properties (IPs)
- 1997 -ISO 9001 certified
- 1995 -Set up US office
- 1993 -Founded in Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan
-The first fabless ASIC design service provider in Asia