|| 10:00~17:00, 17~19 Oct. (Tue.~Thu.)
||COEX Hall C, Booth C042
||Get registered on SEDEX website
Register online in advance to get free admission.
Pre-registration deadline : 15 Oct. 18:00
IP-SoC Design Conference (South Room 318)
- Subject: Faraday ASIC Platform Solutions for IoT, Automotive and Cloud Applications
· Time slot: 15:50~16:20, 18 Oct. (Wed.)
· Speaker: Raymond Lai, AVP of Marketing at Faraday Technology
- Faraday SoReal!™ 2.0 Virtual Platform
SoReal!™ 2.0 virtual platform provides mixed prototyping solution offering the flexible environment for early SoC software development. By leveraging the SoCreative!™ FPGA platform, the required IP designs can be integrated with the IP models in the system. It makes concurrent hardware and software development possible to reduce time–to–market effectively.
- Faraday Uranus™ ultra-low-power SoC development platform (FIE3255)
Uranus™ is an ultra-low-power platform for SoC development based on UMC 55nm ultra-low-power process (55ULP) technology. This platform integrates with ARM Cortex-M3 core, 128kB SRAM, 1MB eflash, and 4kB ROM with ISP function, targets to accelerate the development of MCU related energy-efficient applications such as Internet of Things (IoT), portable devices, and smart grid.
Faraday Technology Corp.
Tel:+886 3-578-7888 ext. 4570