Enabling Scalable SoC Design with Faster Time-to-Market
Faraday FIE3240 FPGA platform is built with XILINX Kintex7-325T/410T FPGA, offering an easy approach for developing Cortex-M or RISC-V CPU cores based SoC designs. By providing essential expansion interfaces and connectors, the reprogrammable FIE3240 platform helps designers verify their large-scale logic designs and integrate peripheral IP efficiently.
- Supports PCIe-to-PCIe interconnection
- High-speed Type-C connector
- FPGA2FPGA, FPGA2ASIC communication
- Be able to connect to another FIE3240 or A500 platform
- Easy to customize and generate by Xilinx® Vivado® Design Suite
- Provides industry-standard expansion interfaces
- Enables USB3, MIPI, GPHY, DDR functions
- Supports multiple voltage IO bank (1.8V/2.5V/3.3V)
- Provides essential board components: SPI flash, I²C, STUART, Ethernet, USB, LCM, etc.
- Provides development tools
- Keil MDK-ARM, IAR, Eclipse CDT, Green Hills MULTI
- Provides rich SDK/BSP
- Rich device drivers and examples for each peripheral device
- FreeRTOS and Keil RTX
- USB stack, file system, LwIP, MP3/JPEG decoder, etc.
- Supports Flash programming
- Provides hardware-based secure boot